Listeroid 16 HP for sale

Post ads for vehicles and WVO parts for conversion, filtering, etc. for sale.

Moderators: SunWizard, coachgeo

Listeroid 16 HP for sale

Postby BMW Fan » Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:38 pm

I have a 2cylinder Listeroid for sale.

I am open for offers.

Leftover from an import I did, not used.
Comes with spare parts and tools
Sorry for the bad picture
Second picture is from a catalogue

BMW Fan

Postby Burbarian » Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:55 pm

Freight cost from Canuckistan would likely be unpalatable to most.. Any idea if it is legal to import into the USA? Last I heard there were EPA emissions restrictions.
Burbarian

Postby Welder » Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:52 pm

FYI, for the last several decades, Canuckistan has been USAs' single largest trading partner. We are also your most significant defence partner. Remember NATO and NORAD?

I have no idea about EPA emmissions restrictions, but since we are about as close as Mexico, I can't see anyone overseas offering better shipping rates.
"Is there anybody out there?"

Roger Waters
Welder

Postby BMW Fan » Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:30 am

She was imported before the new EPA regulations came in effect.
Anyway, I could take the "head" of and sell it like the dealers as spare parts :lol:
As Jeff mentioned why would transport from Nova Scotia to Vermont be more costly than buying from lets say Florida ?

BMW Fan
BMW Fan

Postby Burbarian » Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:47 am

Welder wrote:FYI, for the last several decades, Canuckistan has been USAs' single largest trading partner. We are also your most significant defence partner. Remember NATO and NORAD?

Indeed. No malice or insult intended towards your beloved homeland. You have to admit though, 'Canuckistan' does sound vaguely amusing. :D

BMW Fan wrote:She was imported before the new EPA regulations came in effect.
Anyway, I could take the "head" of and sell it like the dealers as spare parts :lol:

Sneaky! Gotta love loopholes..

As Jeff mentioned why would transport from Nova Scotia to Vermont be more costly than buying from lets say Florida ?

Probably an ignorant post on my part. Last time I had something shipped from Canada/Canuckistan (20lb parcel), it cost more than double the domestic rate. I had assumed that would be the case with freight items as well. Perhaps I am mistaken.
Burbarian

Re: Listeroid 16 HP for sale

Postby tofa@sympatico.ca » Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:30 pm

Hello i am new to this site.wanted more information on your 16 hp diesel engine. Hope you are in Canada,please Email me at tofa@sympatico.ca so that we can get in touch thanks Tom[/u]
tofa@sympatico.ca

Return to Classified Ads