SVO Tutorial

If new, go here first. Beginner questions, Forum help, suggestions and more FAQ.

Moderators: SunWizard, coachgeo

SVO Tutorial

Postby Rickdatech » Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:36 pm

I would like to invite everyone to visit svotutorial.org.

It was originally part of make-biodiesel.org, but I moved it to a separate site so that it would have a more pro-svo focus. To give it this new focus, I've provided new content just for the site. The section I've been working on lately is about cleaning and collecting oil. It's got new articles on the frybrid still, the dieselcraft centrifuge, super suckers, water washing with baking soda.

It's got a svo blog, that's more of a aggrigation blog than others seen. I've posted introductions to the best svo blog posts on the web and linked to the full articles. There are a bunch already posted and more to come.

There is a video gallery that attempts to organize svo and wvo videos logically.

Anyway the site is about where make-biodiesel.org was five years ago. It will grow in time. As of now it has almost 20 articles, over 20 blog posts, and nearly 20 SVO related videos.

If you have suggestions for the site, I'd love to hear them. I see SVOTutorial.org more as your site than mine.

Rick
svotutorial.org
Rickdatech

Return to Beginners section and FAQ