Free WVO Jackpot in Upstate NY

Increase your VO karma by sharing your extra WVO or post to ask for WVO when you go on a road trip.

Moderators: SunWizard, coachgeo

Free WVO Jackpot in Upstate NY

Postby zman18 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:07 pm

Hello greasers,

Over the years my father has collected much WVO from restaurants and bars. My mother currently needs to get rid of most of this oil. Up for grabs are roughly 15, 55 gal. HDPE small mouth barrels each filled with well settled good quality unfiltered WVO the same oil has taken my 99' Ford School bus conversion out the Montana. The barrels will have to be pumped as they are very heavy to move. The best scenario for my mother would be for the barrels to go with the oil, however I realize that these barrels my be unnecessary to most and getting the oil out is more important at this time. So feel free to post to this topic or pm me with ay questions. We are hoping to get most of this oil and the barrels out by this summer. -Zach
zman18

Re: Free WVO Jackpot in Upstate NY

Postby 91freightliner » Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:35 am

Hello Iam very interested in the oil.PM me I live near albany New York. I have a large tank that i can pump it into.
91freightliner

Re: Free WVO Jackpot in Upstate NY

Postby 91freightliner » Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:09 am

Hello I would like to come and get the oil if it is still available? I can pump the oil into other tanks and also take the barrels that it is in now. Please reply to my post even if it is gone or you can send me a private message. Thank you
91freightliner

Return to Share the WVO, ask for WVO