For Sale: WVO Converted 2000 Ford Excursion - 4WD

Post ads for vehicles and WVO parts for conversion, filtering, etc. for sale.

Moderators: SunWizard, coachgeo

For Sale: WVO Converted 2000 Ford Excursion - 4WD

Postby Margaret » Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:15 am

As of May 5, 2016 it's still for sale!

For sale is my 2000 Ford Excursion with professionally installed Golden Fuel Systems conversion by Full Circle Fuels in Oberlin, OH & my oil filtration system (description below) all for $12,000 OBO.

Stock fuel system is still intact, the WVO system is a parallel fuel system, the car starts and stops on diesel, runs on WVO when warm - save $$$ and the planet on your commute -
The WVO system has an undermounted custom 30 gallon fuel tank - leaving you the entire interior of the car for passengers and cargo.

At 168,000 - engine was replaced by Keim Ford in Columbus, OH - so this engine has less than 50K -

20,000 miles since conversion to WVO in 2/2014 - this is $3500 kit plus $1500 in labor to install.

All repair records from all owners.

Body is in decent shape - some rust under doors, but otherwise normal wear for a 16 year old car. Leather seats, heated front seats.
Engine block heater.

I will also include my oil filtering system, it's a cold-upflow system and has worked well for me, producing very clean oil with no electricity, in a relatively small space. Included is all the oil I have right now if you'd like. (I own a restaurant, so I have alot and I know exactly what happens to the oil prior to my using it in my vehicle.) The filtering system includes a 50 gallon main drum & 2,30 gallon clean oil drums, 2 hand pumps.

Call 740-504-9768 or post with questions. I am in central Ohio, 1 hour from Columbus, 2 hours from Cleveland. My zip code is 43022 - if you live close, I'd be willing to supply you with oil from my restaurant.

I'm listing it for sale because we are no longer in need of such a large vehicle - it's huge! It has seating for 8 - 3 rows and lots of room for cargo behind the third row. I am willing to text pictures as well, just give me a shout.

Margaret
Margaret

Return to Classified Ads