parcel post from Canada

For discussing the modifications needed for diesel vehicles to run with 2 tank veggie oil conversions.

Moderators: SunWizard, coachgeo

Postby BMW Fan » Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:35 am

I have send another email and have renewed my offer for reimbursement.

Klaus
BMW Fan

Postby veggiesub » Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:34 pm

I got my FPHE yesterday. So Klaus got it to the border a couple days after I ordered it, and it took another 15 days to get through customs to me in Idaho.
veggiesub

Postby simone0414 » Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:30 pm

I was one of the lucky ones I guess. I live in N.S. so I received mine in 4 days. I was also lucky enough to order in time to get the fittings & insulation box. I am pleased with Klaus's product. Very good guy to deal with.

As for shipping across the border I guess I have been lucky as well. I have order parts from Summit racing 2 times in the last month & they have been shipped out regular UPS mail & have arrived within a week. I have also ordered a pump from Vegpower that arrived within a week.

I have heard of orders taking a very long time going both ways across the border & people having an extremely hard time finding the status of their order.

I feel your pain though flysurge. I hate waiting!!!
simone0414

Canada Post Strike

Postby djenkins6 » Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:57 pm

Doesn't apply here as this parcel was stuck on US side... but part of Canada Post has been on strike since 17th November, and just rejected latest offer today so it's going on. I ordered some stuff from Mercedes Source and it stayed in BC for over a week, then in the depot down the road for 3 days before finally being released!

If you have a delayed package. do a google search for PSAC Canada Post and you'll be able to find sites showing the latest blockades and figure out if that's why your package is stuck..

David
1981 300SD
1989 Dodge D250 Cummins
djenkins6

Postby BMW Fan » Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:59 pm

What I learned today makes me laugh.
An outcome which is a little unexpected for me.

Flysurge is a DEALER himself and wants to wait if his
customers accept the FPHE without fitting or not.
Only then does he want to return my parcel.
Facts are:
He ordered FPHE’s without fittings and
insulation box.

On December 09, 2008 he told me via email he’d
return my parcel and would send proof of the return shipment.
He did not.
Yesterday, December 15, 2008 I did send 2 emails
asking what happened and even apologized for not
refunding him.
Only to learn today that he is overseas and waiting
for his customers decision.

Giving me a bad name, bringing up hidden
accusations… that’s unfair and unacceptable
and I am no longer willing to keep quiet and take the beating.

Klaus
BMW Fan

Postby John Galt » Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:02 pm

Last edited by John Galt on Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
John Galt

Postby flysurge » Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:56 pm

I'm not a dealer you knuckle head.....my customer is someone I maintain a old merc for, the other is for one of my cars. I know I ordered them without fittings because they were lost, and you said they would be in soon, and planned on using the fphe's earlier for mock up. My "customer" is tired of waiting for your stuff. As I said in my email I am out of country until Friday, and will speak with him Saturday. I have used many vendors in the past, and like to try new ones now and then to see whats out there.Your product seemed to have promise, but without the fittings, its rather ordinary. Here is what Ive learned, you are definetly "out there". I'll stick with proven suppliers who deliver what they promise. In the mean time feel free to be offended, as I dont have to worry about you any longer. Consider me your one dissatisfied customer.

Just reread your post.....Ive never beat on you in an email. I did want the fiitings and insulation, BUT THEY WERE LOST AND NOT AVAILABLE>>>>DO YOU REMEMBER. You said they would be able to follow shortly after, DO YOU REMEMBER???? Your product is nothing without those items, and it was only after your first hissy fit, when you refused to send those items that a refund was even on my mind.
flysurge

Postby flysurge » Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:24 pm

John, with all do respect, as I do value your posts. Please get all the facts before you pass judgement. You seem to take Klaus' side without getting the whole story, or at least doing a little homework. As far as the jet setting comment....I'm an airline pilot sorry that causes a problem for you. I am also a solar electrical designer, a certified aircraft mechanic, a certified welder. do you have any problems with those livlihoods??? I work on several friend's cars who I installed wvo kits for, and needed to help one out with a fphe. Not a dealer, in fact wasn't even all that bothered until Klaus decided to withold what he promised to deliver, namely the fittings and insulation when they were located.
If you feel the need to promote Klaus' wares, thats fine......but at least find the whole story for those (like myself) who take your advice with some weight.
flysurge

Postby hheynow » Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:02 pm

flysurge wrote:I'm not a dealer you knuckle head.....my customer is someone I maintain a old merc for, the other is for one of my cars. I know I ordered them without fittings because they were lost, and you said they would be in soon, and planned on using the fphe's earlier for mock up. My "customer" is tired of waiting for your stuff.

So your customer's anxiousness is what's causing you to trash talk Klaus?
Get a grip on life dude. Some things just take good old time. You should have ordered within the USA and paid for over night delivery if time was critical. Don't blame Klaus. You knew he is in Canada and once he mails it delays are beyond his control. You should be grateful that he offers to ship through customs in the first place.
FOR SALE: 1997 Ford F-350 7.3L PSD - Plant Drive kit
1984 Mercedes Euro 300D NA - Custom two tank
Running on used plant oil and biodiesel since May 2006
hheynow

Postby John Galt » Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:48 pm

OK, I don't want to appear to take sides, so I will remove all my comments and leave it with a recommendation for Klaus' FPHEs as the best one can get, at any price.
John Galt

Postby coachgeo » Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:20 am

Nothing against anyone in here when I say this. Just observations.

Life is full of many personalities and some dont clash.

Some dont make great biz folk either.

Some make great Biz folk in lots of situations and really poor ones in others. Not that unusual.

and hundreds of other personalites

oh well... if the world was perfect and with out drama.... we would have no conflict. Trust me.... no conflict woudl SUKKKK

If you think hard about it.... the old saying of " necessity is the father of invention" welll it's true BUTTTT.... "Conflict is the father of neccessity" sorry .... I digress again

This little drama is just an example of personaly "conflicts".

Klause has a sharp communication and reaction style its just how he is and thats fine. It works for majority of the time Im sure. Rest of the time it creates conflicts. Could well be that Klaus even agrees with that himself... not sure though never asked him.

Are you German Klaus? New another gent from Germany with a simular sharpness to him that was an Engineer from Germany. A fine fellow IMHO.... he just had an edge that irritated the shiat of people. Stubborn as a Jackass crossed with an OX he was LOL. Had to back pedal myself at times and remind myself.... twas just his style. Anyway.... I degress. AGAIN

"Flysurge"..... Compleeetly understand your thought process..

.. John ... same to you, understand where your coming from too. oh... and thanks. You've done some self moderating in here with these **** Good for you!!

"Heynow"... sometimes its best to just stay out of others conflicts... just fans flames, or at least keeps them lit when they might have begun to die down, opposit of ones intentions Im sure. Besides.. from what you wrote... your missed the point of the conflict anyway.

Hissyfits... oh well.. they happen. ok now move on.

how'ld they say it in the old Tom Cruise movie from well before he was marying younger woman.... sometimes you just gotta say.... FUxx IT! and leave it alone and move on.

Time on these boards reading reactions, reading over reactions.... LOL :shock: :D ... could well get one enough study to earn a degree in a Human Behavor Science LOL.

UH OH.... Im a moderator and I think I just got everyone pissed at me LOL.
Life; It's all in the Balance

coachgeo

Postby flysurge » Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:22 am

No problem with your analysis at all.
flysurge

Postby BMW Fan » Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:57 am

Hello George,

I am glad you did this analyzes.
I can life with that.

I can not and will not except wrong accusations any longer.
I have no idea why flysurge started this smear campaign.

The latest accusition is :
Quote flysurge :
Not a dealer, in fact wasn't even all that bothered until Klaus decided to withold what he promised to deliver, namely the fittings and insulation when they were located.

This is untrue.
I can not deliver what I don’t have.
None of the lost parcels are recovered and I have only the FPHE’s for sale.
I did reorder from another supplier and hope to get at least some swiffel connectors.
My items for sale are according my web page.
http://www.crawldog.com/klausold/
So what is my wrong doing ?

Facts are :
I excepted an order and did my part to deliver.
Flysurge got impatient and I offered 2 times to refund him ( read my posts )
He excepted my offer to resend my parcel in writing.
He did not resend my parcel but told me now that he has to wait for his customers decision.
Now he is calling me names… if that is fine with you….

I make a last offer to flysurge.
If flysurge sends the parcel back on his cost I will still refund him but I’ll deduct the Paypal fees.

best

Klaus
BMW Fan

Postby coachgeo » Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:16 am

OK, we've got both sides of the story now.

Lets let Flysurge and Klause figure it out.

Would rather keep the rest of this NOT a public matter.

So from this point forward let's keep it a private boxing match.

Im closing the thread but will reopen it for a report that the matter has been resolved.

Just PM me when that happens.
Life; It's all in the Balance

coachgeo

Previous

Return to 2 Tank veggie oil conversion and General discussion