Tuthill Fillrite 1604--Very Rare but Awesome! New in Box!

Post ads for vehicles and WVO parts for conversion, filtering, etc. for sale.

Moderators: SunWizard, coachgeo

Tuthill Fillrite 1604--Very Rare but Awesome! New in Box!

Postby gandjwhite » Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:48 pm

I've got a brand new Tuthill Fillrite 1604 12V/24V pump with all the accessories (hoses/clamps/nozzle). It's still in the box and never used. I bought it last summer and don't need it. Apparently, you can't get them anymore (or so I've heard). But, these are an excellent pump. First $160 takes it--free shipping!

E-mail me at gandjwhite@msn.com

I can take paypal or a money order.

--Justin
gandjwhite

Postby drewkeen » Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:02 pm

Hate to be rude here but you can get a brand new one from strick equipment for $140 or less with all that stuff, too.
drewkeen

Postby gandjwhite » Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:41 pm

I don't feel that your comment was rude at all--no offense taken. However, are you sure they have them for that price there? I checked and couldn't find one on their website. Also, Utah biofuels says that Tuthill can't seem to get them anymore, so they have discontinued them on their website. I personally talked to the guy from there last summer and he was really upset that he couldn't get them because he likes them so much.

If you can find one for sale for less than $160 with shipping, I'd love to know about it. I'll adjust my price accordingly.

Thanks, Justin
gandjwhite

Postby drewkeen » Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:14 pm

I just spoke with them the other day and they are expecting more to come in...if not I wonder how good the new 1612 model is? It is rated at 10gpm instead of the 7gpm the FR1604 is rated for.
drewkeen

Postby gandjwhite » Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:32 am

Thanks for the info...

I'm willing to take any reasonable offers on the pump I have. Just let me know if any of you are interested.
gandjwhite

Return to Classified Ads