Tit for Tat FPHE classified thread

Its like a chat room. This is where your post gets moved if you get too far off topic.

Moderators: SunWizard, coachgeo

Postby David » Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:07 pm

John Galt wrote:To assume my lack of interest in pursuing this as admission of anything is just silly. I have better things to do with my time. Someone can choose to believe in unicorns too if they want to, and I won't try to disprove that either. Some things are just too ridiculous to pursue.

Sure John, whatever you say John.
You were interested enough in pursuing it right up till the time the challenge was issued to come up with some evidence to back up what you were saying and then you did your typical dummy spit and removed all your incriminating posts and came up with a typical excuse that no one but you believes. You have done this a few too many times now and the ruse has worn just too thin to work any more.

You can spin doctor it anyway you want but your deleted posts and transparent excuses only serve to tell the real story of what happened which is that you were WRONG.
If you could back up anything you said, you would have not been able to post it up quick enough to rub peoples nose in it.
The fact you haven't done this and retreated like a spoiled kid speaks volumes as to how mistaken you were.

Pity that you don’t stand up as a men and acknowledge your mistake.

I agree.
We are all wrong at some time and there is no shame in admitting that, but to try and hide the fact and make excuses as some people always do, only shows their true weakness and lack of character in trying to cover up their mistakes, especially those who do it habitually and then make out they are superior and above everyone else.
:roll:

It would be nice to think these people will learn from their errors and not be so quick to ridicule others with sarcastic comments at every opportunity they can create, but I expect the weight of their Ego and self importance will outweigh their ability to improve and better themselves.

This constant harassment of others as an attempt to elevate the antagonists non existent status and distract them from their lonely, boring lives is getting very wearing and beyond annoying.
I know I'm not the only one that is fed up with seeing this behavior on so many forums and it's time for these people to either grow up or move on before they find themselves on the receiving end of more of what they so love to dish out but crumble so laughably when they get some of their own back.

I don't give a damn about what might or could happen until a significant group of people can tell me it HAS happened to them.
Until then, it's just more endless gloom and doom Veg folk law.
David

Postby BMW Fan » Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:29 pm

Meanwhile John Galt has edited his last reponse THREE ( 3 ) times. :roll:

Klaus
BMW Fan

Postby David » Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:22 am

BMW Fan wrote:Meanwhile John Galt has edited his last reponse THREE ( 3 ) times. :roll:

Klaus

Nothing new there, I have seen his responses change more times than that every 5 minutes on other forums! :roll:
It pays to quote any responses so they can't be twisted around to say something else and then he comes back with " I don't know what your talking about, I said nothing like what you are saying.
Sure makes it hard to have any respect for someone like that. I thought things might have changed but obviously not.

Anyway, Don't worry about it BMW, he'll probably delete it like he has done with all his other flawed and insulting replies in order to hide his mistakes and maintain his holier than thou attitude. :roll:

I don't give a damn about what might or could happen until a significant group of people can tell me it HAS happened to them.
David

Postby David » Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:25 am

John Galt wrote:You're only making yourself look foolish by pursuing this one sided game.
Find something more meaningful to amuse yourself.
Whether you're right or wrong makes no difference to me.
Believe whatever makes you feel good.
I've moved on, you should too.

Just thought I'd preserve this version of the reply in case it changes yet again or disappears.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

David

Postby coachgeo » Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:26 pm

one of the advantages of a forum that does not lock post quickly is that it allows you to go back... yep somtimes several times.... and keep changing your wording till it finally seems to you, like it will be percieved the way you truely intend it to be.

Have done it many many times myself, and heard the same things ya'll are saying... coming up with some conspiratory reason when it was simply just re edits to try to get it to truely get my message across.

So don't be so conspiratory in your thoughts. Johns rewording a bunch of times of a post..... just may simply be.... after posting it..... he went "... hmm that could be read wrong" "Let's try again".

yeah.... JG can get under your skin, trust me; I KNOW... but..... again don't be so conspiratory.

For exampl removing your own post wording is also a self moderation tool. an attempt to end a conversation that went off in the wrong direction after realizing. "damn I sorta screwed that up" "think I'll try to cool the flames and take back what I said"

who knows what the exact reasons.... and WE DON'T CARE!

Overall most folk are here to discover and 99% of us have no desire to wade thru some petty bull shiat stuff while attempting to discover and learn about WVO

So guys.

DROP IT!!

Move on and lets spend our energy on WVO discoveries.
Life; It's all in the Balance

coachgeo

Previous

Return to Off topic banter