WTB 3 port fuel valves used or new

Post ads for vehicles and WVO parts for conversion, filtering, etc. for sale.

Moderators: SunWizard, coachgeo

WTB 3 port fuel valves used or new

Postby bellavesus » Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:21 am

hey all, im looking for a total of six, 3 port fuel valves for two conversions i am working on. hydraforce would be preferred, ill take a look at whatever you got- and any number of em. im hoping to save a few bucks rather than order them new from another WVO site. thanks for looking!
j
86 TD trooper, 4JB1TC WVO system installed!
89 c223 turbo diesel trooper, transplant!
bellavesus

Postby roverhybrids » Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:56 pm

for that quantity I will do $67ea. for new. Don't recommend used as the spool is likely to be corroded from sitting around.........
2004.5 Dodge w/ 2 tank VO conversion
www.ecologicalvehiclesolutions.com
roverhybrids

Postby bellavesus » Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:30 pm

thanks for the offer! when you say the spool is likely to be corroded, do you mean the solenoid itself, or the valve body? i thought the solenoid was sealed, and couldnt the aluminum valve body just be soaked and cleaned if it was corroded? just curious as i have an offer for 2 used ones and it would save some serious $$. thanks again for the offer!
86 TD trooper, 4JB1TC WVO system installed!
89 c223 turbo diesel trooper, transplant!
bellavesus

Postby roverhybrids » Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:13 pm

There are 3 basic parts of the hydraforce valves.
Body= aluminum chunk. Unlikely to get damaged, but check the threads.
Coil=Pretty durable, but check the wire connections.
Cartridge=this is the part that is likely to have problems and corrosion/polymerization. It's also the most expensive part of the valve costing approx $30 and another $3-4 for the viton seal kit.
The Cartridge needs to be stored in hydraulic oil.

A used set of valves pulled off a working car can become gummed up within a few days, so just watch for it......
2004.5 Dodge w/ 2 tank VO conversion
www.ecologicalvehiclesolutions.com
roverhybrids

$49 wvo valve viton seals bubble tight 12mm ports

Postby omar » Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:43 pm

you may want to take a look at our wvo valves

you can take them apart and put them back together in about 10min. we sell the extra seal kit for $12 a set ...

Did your old plastic Pollak fuel tank selector valve stop working, i.e., leaking, sticking--the plastic gears stripping?

pollock valve inside

This is what the inside of your Pollack valve looks like.

It may be time to upgrade your WVO/SVO or biodiesel tank valve!

We have been running road tests on this aluminum bodied, 3-port WVO/SVO 12-volt fuel tank selector valve (also available in 24-volt) with easily-replaceable Viton seals. It has 12-mm ports with 1/2 inch NPT threads, a maximum operating temperature of 212° F, it is a bubble-tight valve (which means it is not going to leak like some of the other valves used for WVO) and it even has a small red light that tells you when you have switched to WVO! We have run this valve in VWs, Mercedes, and larger pickup trucks with good results.

For those who are interested, email me for a flowchart of the valves’ performance.

Other details you may want to know:

Max operating pressure: 1 MPa (10 bar) = 145 psi

It will take two 3-port valves to replace one 6-port valve.

Email us about our 24-volt valves!

email us www.omarsales.com ship any where in the world
omar
omar

Return to Classified Ads