1980 Mercedes 300td - Greasecar Setup

Post ads for vehicles and WVO parts for conversion, filtering, etc. for sale.

Moderators: SunWizard, coachgeo

1980 Mercedes 300td - Greasecar Setup

Postby zaca33 » Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:59 am

This is a great little car. Its in good running condition and running on WVO with the greascar kit. I also added a FPHE so that it gets up to temp. a little faster. Mechanically she's running well. There is no rust (she's from CA and undercoated), but the paint is fading in a couple of spots. And there are a couple other very minor cosmetic issues (trim, ect.) Its the sedan 4-door and actually the 300d model, but the last owner put in the turbo engine. I haven't brought it to a mechanic since I've owned it because I haven't had any problems yet, but if anyone was serious about buying it I would have it fully looked over. I am going to school in the winter and I realized that I wont really have time to deal with the WVO process (collecting, filtering, etc) I live in MN, but will be driving this car out to VT late aug./early sept. If you are on the way, or even slight out of the way I could deliver it. 92,500 miles. I'm thinking $3,500. I may be willing to negotiate on the price some and would consider a trade for another vehicle.

I have pictures that I'd be happy to email you. You can contact me at zalexander333(at)gmail.com
1979 W123 Mercedes 300D body and 300TD engine
zaca33

Postby Renntag » Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:54 am

Sent email. Love to see pics and get more details.
fyi: turbo or not, your car is a 300D. A 300TD is a wagon. The "T" is for "touring". The 300D can be turbo (as they all were starting with the last of the W123s.)

Are you still in New England?
Ask me about online scheduling and email marketing.
PlanGenius, better business efficiency, sign up now.
Renntag

Return to Classified Ads