WVO & biodiesel Missoula, MT (can deliver)

Increase your VO karma by sharing your extra WVO or post to ask for WVO when you go on a road trip.

Moderators: SunWizard, coachgeo

WVO & biodiesel Missoula, MT (can deliver)

Postby penguinjohn » Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:23 pm

Hi everyone,

I have about 2000 gallons of centrifuged, de-watered and filtered (1 micron absolute) canola and corn oil available to anyone passing though or living in Missoula, MT. I can also deliver bulk quantities of WVO in western Montana (A 275 gallon tote can be transported in one trip). I am in the process of up-scaling to a larger biodiesel processor, and in a month I will have biodiesel available again also. If you are passing through MT from the West coast (Washington, Oregon, CA, etc.) to the East or vice versa, Missoula is conveniently located to fill up on your trip. I am within 5 minutes of I-90 and can meet you at your vehicle with enough notice, or you can stop by the ranch.

Thanks and safe travels...

John 214 886 822o

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1984 3/4 ton Chevrolet Suburban 6.2L - 120,000 miles on biodiesel/WVO (yes, that number is correct!)

1992 Ford F250 extended cab 7.3L ATS, propane injection, water injection - 55,000 miles on WVO

1980 Mercedes 240D - 2,000 miles on biodiesel
penguinjohn

Waste oil and biodiesel production

Postby jasonnewmexico » Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:13 pm

John,
I saw your post from last October. My family just moved up from New Mexico where I had started a small biodiesel coop. I left the reactor behind and am looking to put together a new setup in Corvallis. I was hoping I might ask you a few questions about the best way to get methanol and lye around here. I also had some questions regarding glycerin disposal (my water treatment facility let me put it down the drain in Albuquerque.) Since your post is almost a year old, I'll see if you post a reply, and if not, give you a call at the number you listed. Thanks, Jason
jasonnewmexico

Return to Share the WVO, ask for WVO