success at last

Collecting, filtering and dewatering of WVO SVO vegetable oil. For Biodiesel producers too.

Moderators: SunWizard, coachgeo

success at last

Postby JR3342 » Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:31 pm

Finally got my cf going pa biodiesel version of dieselcraft. Used there pump setup. Did the barrel like sunwizzard's. And I added the barrel wrapped in r-30 insulation. Runs at 185 deg + . Oil now passes hpt no bubbles at all just the little heat wiggle lines like new vo. Put the hf blue pump on a shelf with a drop tube and check valve to pump out 4 in from the bottom to the storage tote. Still final filtering with the cat spinons before it goes into the car just makes me feel better. Never had a perfect hpt test before now was allways I can live with that results.
Oil was soy sauce black at start finished with a see thru amber color. At the high temps can really see the water pushing the oil away on the rotor wall.
all the filter bags, settling barrels, still that didn't work ( minus pipes and fittings ) are gone now got back alot of floor space.
would never have thought to try a cf before reading all of sunwizzards great info on this.
JR3342

Postby coachgeo » Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:08 pm

mucho congratulations
Life; It's all in the Balance

coachgeo

Return to Vegetable oil Collecting, Filtering and Dewatering